California Healthline producer Lydia Zuraw advised of her expertise with lengthy covid and the way singing helped her shortness of breath on Newsy’s “Morning Rush” on Thursday.
- Click on right here to look at Zuraw on Newsy
- Click on right here to learn Zuraw’s “A Break From Breathlessness: How Singing Helped Me Via Lengthy Covid“
California Healthline reporter and producer Heidi de Marco mentioned a clinic treating migrants on the Mexican border on KCET’s “SoCal Replace” on Wednesday.
- Click on right here to listen to de Marco on SoCal Replace
- Click on right here to learn de Marco’s “‘It’s a Mission’: Volunteers Deal with Refugees Massing on the Border“
KHN Colorado correspondent Rae Ellen Bichell spoke in regards to the covid-19 delta variant on Illinois Public Media’s “The twenty first Present” on Tuesday.
- Click on right here to listen to Bichell on The twenty first Present
KHN (Kaiser Well being Information) is a nationwide newsroom that produces in-depth journalism about well being points. Along with Coverage Evaluation and Polling, KHN is without doubt one of the three main working packages at KFF (Kaiser Household Basis). KFF is an endowed nonprofit group offering data on well being points to the nation.
USE OUR CONTENT
This story will be republished free of charge (particulars).