KHN Midwest correspondent Lauren Weber mentioned how hospitals are coping with covid-19 on WOSU’s “All Sides With Ann Fisher” on Tuesday. Weber additionally mentioned the Meals and Drug Administration’s approval of a covid vaccine booster on WAMU’s “1A” on Sept. 24.
- Click on right here to listen to Weber on WOSU
- Learn Weber’s “Covid Is Killing Rural People at Twice the Charge of Urbanites”
- Click on right here to listen to Weber on WAMU
- Learn Weber’s “Over Half of States Have Rolled Again Public Well being Powers in Pandemic”
KHN reporter Victoria Knight mentioned docs who unfold covid misinformation on social media on Newsy’s “Morning Rush” on Tuesday.
- Click on right here to look at Knight on Newsy
- Learn Knight’s “Will ‘Dr. Disinformation’ Ever Face the Music?”
KHN correspondent Rachana Pradhan mentioned why President Joe Biden hasn’t but nominated a everlasting chief for the FDA on NPR’s “All Issues Thought-about” on Monday.
- Click on right here to listen to Pradhan on NPR
- Learn Pradhan’s “Public Well being Consultants ‘Flabbergasted’ That Biden Nonetheless Hasn’t Picked an FDA Chief”
California Healthline correspondent Angela Hart mentioned well being care unions pushing for a single-payer system within the wake of California’s failed governor recall on Peacock TV’s “Reported With Sam Seder” on Sept. 23. (Be aware: To entry the clip, you’ll be required to register for a free account and log in.)
- Click on right here to look at Hart on “Reported With Sam Seder”
- Learn Hart’s “Well being Care Unions Defending Newsom From Recall Will Need Single-Payer Payback”
KHN chief Washington correspondent Julie Rovner mentioned the Facilities for Illness Management and Prevention’s advice of covid vaccine boosters on KNX Information Radio’s “KNX In Depth” on Sept. 23.
- Click on right here to listen to Rovner on KNX Information Radio
KHN (Kaiser Well being Information) is a nationwide newsroom that produces in-depth journalism about well being points. Along with Coverage Evaluation and Polling, KHN is likely one of the three main working applications at KFF (Kaiser Household Basis). KFF is an endowed nonprofit group offering data on well being points to the nation.
USE OUR CONTENT
This story might be republished at no cost (particulars).