Contributing author and former KHN correspondent Michelle Andrews mentioned difficulties in offering scientific coaching to pupil nurses who refuse to get vaccinated on CBS Information on Thursday.
- Click on right here to look at Andrews on CBS Information
- Learn Andrews’ “Scholar Nurses Who Refuse Vaccination Battle to Full Levels“
KHN Colorado correspondent Rae Ellen Bichell mentioned San Juan County, Colorado, one of the vaccinated locations within the U.S. on KUNC’s “Colorado Version” on Tuesday and Colorado Public Radio’s “Colorado Issues” on Wednesday.
- Click on right here to listen to Bichell on “Colorado Version”
- Click on right here to listen to Bichell on “Colorado Issues”
- Learn Bichell’s “A Colorado City Is About as Vaccinated as It Can Get. Covid Nonetheless Isn’t Over There.“
KHN Midwest correspondent Lauren Weber mentioned covid-19 deaths in rural America on “NBC Now” on Oct. 1.
- Click here to watch Weber on “NBC Now”
- Learn Weber’s “Covid Is Killing Rural Individuals at Twice the Charge of Urbanites“
KHN (Kaiser Well being Information) is a nationwide newsroom that produces in-depth journalism about well being points. Along with Coverage Evaluation and Polling, KHN is likely one of the three main working packages at KFF (Kaiser Household Basis). KFF is an endowed nonprofit group offering info on well being points to the nation.
USE OUR CONTENT
This story may be republished at no cost (particulars).