Chief Washington correspondent Julie Rovner mentioned how the $1.9 trillion covid aid invoice will assist bolster the Inexpensive Care Act with “PBS NewsHour” on Wednesday.
- Click on right here to listen to Rovner on PBS
Colorado correspondent Rae Ellen Bichell spoke with KUNC’s “Colorado Version” on Wednesday about what childhood vaccine charges can inform us about public acceptance of the covid vaccines.
- Click on right here to listen to Bichell on KUNC
- Learn Bichell’s “What Childhood Vaccine Charges Can, and Can’t, Train Us About Covid Vaccines“
Midwest correspondent Lauren Weber joined Huge If True’s “Onerous Reset” podcast Wednesday to debate how covid vaccine web sites typically violate incapacity legal guidelines and create accessibility issues for the blind.
- Click on right here to listen to Weber on “Onerous Reset”
- Learn Weber’s “Covid Vaccine Web sites Violate Incapacity Legal guidelines, Create Inequity for the Blind“
California Healthline senior correspondent Anna Maria Barry-Jester talked about prioritizing vaccines for susceptible communities with KALW’s “Your Name” on March 4.
- Click on right here to listen to Barry-Jester on KALW
KHN (Kaiser Well being Information) is a nationwide newsroom that produces in-depth journalism about well being points. Along with Coverage Evaluation and Polling, KHN is likely one of the three main working packages at KFF (Kaiser Household Basis). KFF is an endowed nonprofit group offering data on well being points to the nation.
USE OUR CONTENT
This story could be republished without spending a dime (particulars).