Chief Washington correspondent Julie Rovner mentioned Biden’s first 100 days on WAMU/NPR’s “1A” on Wednesday. She additionally joined Wisconsin Public Radio’s “Central Time” to speak about why hospitals aren’t cooperating with value transparency necessities.
- Click on right here to listen to Rovner on WAMU/NPR
- Learn Rovner’s “The Nice Undoing: Which of Trump’s Insurance policies Will Biden Reverse?”
- Click on right here to listen to Rovner on Wisconsin Public Radio
KHN senior correspondent Julie Appleby mentioned modifications in insurance coverage protection for covid-19 care on NBC Information NOW on Tuesday.
- Click on right here to observe Appleby on NBC Information NOW
- Learn Appleby’s “Time to Say Goodbye to Some Insurers’ Waivers for Covid Therapy Charges”
California Healthline senior correspondent Anna Maria Barry-Jester mentioned how public well being leaders in Santa Cruz have confronted a yr of threats on KGO 810’s “The Chip Franklin Present” on Monday.
- Click on right here to listen to Barry-Jester on KGO 810
- Learn Barry-Jester’s “‘We’re Coming for You’: For Public Well being Officers, a 12 months of Threats and Menace”
KHN (Kaiser Well being Information) is a nationwide newsroom that produces in-depth journalism about well being points. Along with Coverage Evaluation and Polling, KHN is likely one of the three main working packages at KFF (Kaiser Household Basis). KFF is an endowed nonprofit group offering data on well being points to the nation.
USE OUR CONTENT
This story may be republished free of charge (particulars).