KHN senior correspondent Noam Levey mentioned Xavier Becerra’s nomination to steer the U.S. Division of Well being and Human Companies with KQED’s “Discussion board” on Tuesday.
- Click on right here to listen to Levey on KQED
- Learn “‘It’s a Minefield’: Biden Well being Decide Should Tread Rigorously on Abortion and Household Planning” by Levey and California Healthline correspondent Rachel Bluth
KHN senior correspondent JoNel Aleccia mentioned the story of an organ transplant affected person who died after receiving lungs contaminated with covid-19 on KFI’s “The Every day Dive” podcast on Wednesday.
- Click on right here to listen to Aleccia on “The Every day Dive” (her phase begins about 17 minutes in)
- Learn Aleccia’s “Organ Transplant Affected person Dies After Receiving Covid-Contaminated Lungs“
California Healthline senior correspondent Anna Maria Barry-Jester mentioned vaccine distribution in California with KALW’s “Your Name” on Thursday. She additionally was a part of a panel dialogue about inequities within the vaccine rollout with Venice Household Clinic’s “Well being and Justice” sequence on Wednesday.
- Click on right here to listen to Barry-Jester on KALW
- Click on right here to observe Venice Household Clinic’s panel dialogue
California Healthline senior correspondent Bernard Wolfson mentioned the Rancho Los Amigos Nationwide Rehabilitation Heart in Downey, California, and its program designed for sufferers affected by “lengthy covid” with KCRW’s “Press Play With Madeleine Model” on Thursday.
- Click on right here to listen to Wolfson on KCRW
- Learn Wolfson’s “Studying to Reside Once more: A Lazarus Story From the Covid Entrance Strains“
KHN “Navigating Growing old” columnist Judith Graham mentioned the necessity for vaccinating household caregivers towards covid with Newsy on Thursday.
- Click on right here to observe Graham on Newsy
- Learn Graham’s “Household Caregivers, Routinely Left Off Vaccine Lists, Fear What Would Occur ‘If I Get Sick’”
Kaiser Well being Information (KHN) is a nationwide well being coverage information service. It’s an editorially unbiased program of the Henry J. Kaiser Household Basis which isn’t affiliated with Kaiser Permanente.
USE OUR CONTENT
This story may be republished totally free (particulars).