KHN correspondent Aneri Pattani discussed how Black faith communities provide support in the face of racial unrest and COVID-19 with Newsy on Thursday.
- Click here to watch Pattani on Newsy
- Read Pattani’s “Amid COVID and Racial Unrest, Black Churches Put Faith in Mental Health Care”
KHN chief Washington correspondent Julie Rovner discussed President-elect Joe Biden’s plans for health policy and pandemic response with WBUR’s “Here & Now” on Monday. She also discussed the rollout of COVID vaccines with WDET’s “Detroit Today” on Tuesday.
- Click here to hear Rovner on WBUR
- Read Rovner’s “What Biden Can Do to Combat COVID Right Now”
- Click here to hear Rovner on WBET
KHN Colorado correspondent Rae Ellen Bichell discussed COVID-19 contact tracing apps with KUNC’s “Colorado Edition” on Nov. 25.
- Click here to hear Bichell on KUNC
- Read Bichell’s “People Proving to Be Weakest Link for Apps Tracking COVID Exposure”
KHN reporter Victoria Knight discussed COVID risks and holiday travel with Newsy on Nov. 24.
KHN senior Colorado correspondent Markian Hawryluk discussed face masks with Colorado Public Radio’s “Colorado Matters” on Nov. 24.
- Click here to hear Hawryluk on Colorado Public Radio
- Read Hawryluk’s “States’ Face-Covering Mandates Leave Gaps in Protection”
USE OUR CONTENT
This story can be republished for free (details).